Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chunky Pink Yarn Crocheted Blanket Survey


I found it! The perfect yarn to continue adding to my Chunky Pink Yarn Crocheted Blanket. The only question now is, “What do I do with it?” I need your help, please! I have 6 skeins of copper yarn and 3 skeins of fuscia yarn – dye lots, my friends. That’s all they had available, my friends…



Soooo…



Do I use these 2 colors to make an additional border around the entire blanket, like I did with the brown yarn?



Do I make motifs with one color and attach them with the other?

Do I make 2-color motifs, using both colors and attaching them with the copper yarn, since I have much more of that color?

Oooorrr…

Do you have any other suggestions for how I should proceed in Phase 3 of my blanket?



I’m sure looking forward to hearing your ideas…

Happy Sunday, good people!