Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog News and Updates


I’ve been playing, dear people, as you may have noticed by all the new tabs up at the top of the blog. Oh, but that’s not all. No, that is not all. I also had a little fun changing the background on our site – hopefully it will be a little easier on the eyes this way. Please check it out and share a comment or two here regarding your thoughts on the new look.
In the process of organizing our crochet posts yesterday, I noticed a few areas that need more tutorials, so I added two new triangle motifs today, and will continue adding to areas with limited choices, so you can enjoy an exciting variety of stitches, motifs and projects to choose from, for all your crochet needs.
I still need to go through and sort all the article sections. This update is a work in progress. I also need to add a few more site tabs, to make it easier to browse stitches and patterns over there. If you notice changes – like today, I changed the background on the site 3 times in a row (sure hope no one thought they were seeing things), please don’t be alarmed. It’s more than likely only me, fiddling with things behind the scenes.
I can’t thank you enough for being such wonderful followers of Lots of Crochet Stitches! What I can do is continue making improvements for you, so that your visits here will always be as pleasing to you, as they are to me.
Until next time, kind followers, I wish you every good thing!
M. J.
©2013 All Rights Reserved