Friday, January 4, 2013

Mini-skirt Gone Rogue


by M. J. Joachim


I’d like to thank Glory Lennon for this next post; she’s the one sharing so many lovely snow pictures on Facebook – makes me shiver just thinking about it!
Out here in the desert southwest, we might get a light freeze from time to time, but it’s gardening season when we’re not dealing with the extreme heat of summerJ
So while this pattern was originally created as a skirt (a mini-skirt) for me, I couldn’t help but giggle when I pulled it up over my head and said, “Voila, a warm cowl neck for all my dear and wonderful friends, buried in the snow!”
Oh, it’s a great skirt to be sure, more than likely what I’ll be wearing it as in my neck of the woods, most of the time. However, I certainly won’t let that stop me from using it as a warm and cozy hoodie, if ever the need arises.

Best of Friday to you, kind peopleJ
Wishing you only good things as always!
M. J.