Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 2013 Doily Blog Hop



The rules are simple.
If you make a February 2013 doily and you have a link to share it, you’re invited to submit your link right here, to get as many page views on it as possible.
Naturally, you’re encouraged to share this blog hop with your friends, because everyone wants to admire as many February 2013 doilies as possible. I’m still thinking about how I’ll design and craft my Feb doily this month, but you can bet I’ll be posting a link before the month is over.
Now I’m not spoiling any fun, by letting us all post pics during my link parties. I like the thrill of the surprise, when we enter a new page and site. Found some great ones yesterday, thanks to my friend, Weaver Birdie over at I Love Crochet. Scroll on down her page and check out #3! Signed up to follow that blog in record time, I tell ya!
Oh, and don’t forget to sign up for the Basic Stitch Crochet Blog Hop I posted on February 1. Submit your blog link, then come back and submit your basic stitch project link, after you’ve finished making it, of course.
Here’s the link list for our February 2013 Doily Blog Hop. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with…
Happy Sunday, dear people!

Go 9ers!

And happy crocheting, one and all!
M. J.
©2013 All Rights Reserved